Reminders help capture real-time thoughts by prompting a user to respond to a predetermined question, and the response is saved as a note.
Managers can add personal reminders, reminders about their team, or reminders for their team.
Team members can only add personal reminders.
Click on “Reminders” in the left-hand navigation (on mobile, the 3-line icon in the top left corner).
On the right side of the page, click the green link (+) Add A New Reminder.
A pop-up window will appear titled Schedule An Automatic Reminder, and it will walk you through the setup steps:
- Managers will have an initial option to choose which type of reminder they would like to set up.
- Select a reminder topic from the dropdown menu, then click Next. If you want to write your own question, select ‘No Topic’ or ‘Other’. Selecting one of the preset topics will auto-generate questions to choose from on the next screen.
- Select which question you’d like to use from the dropdown menu, or write in your own. Click Next.
- Choose the frequency of the reminder by selecting or deselecting the days of the week. Click Next.
- Choose the time of day for the reminder by selecting from the beginning or end-of-day presets, or select your own time.
- Click Add A Reminder to complete the setup.
Under My Reminders, team members will see two subsections: About Me and From My Manager.
Managers will see the My Reminders section as well as an additional section of Assigned To My Team.